Clean commercial shower stalls for business are important in a commercial setting. You want to make sure that your occupants feel comfortable and safe as they use your bathroom. This will give them a good impression of your business, which means they are more likely to come back. To leave the best impression possible, it’s worth looking at the condition of your commercial bathrooms, especially the walls and dividers. They should serve the following purposes:
- Cleanliness – The design for your commercial shower stalls need to allow for regular cleaning, and they should give occupants enough space to perform their bathroom functions cleanly.
- Safety – Commercial shower stalls for business should allow people to go to the bathroom in a secure space. If occupants don’t feel safe, then they won’t be inclined to come back.
- Comfort – Even if the occupants only spend a short time in the shower, giving them a comfortable experience goes a long way toward fostering a positive impression.
- Appearance – It’s important to have a consistent design. An attractively styled bathroom can enhance your brand.
Commercial Shower Stalls for Business: Bathroom Partition Materials
Choosing the perfect materials will help you create clean, attractive, and efficient commercial shower stalls for business. Having the right shower stalls style will enhance your brand and the impression you give your occupants. There are five different materials you can choose from, each offering a unique combination of style, durability, and value.
Powder-coated steel is the most affordable and cost-effective shower stall material. They have a structured honeycomb core – the shell is coated in a powder that’s made up of polymer resin, mixed with other additives, and then ground into a fine powder.
Powder coating has a glossy finish, which makes it look attractive and is very durable. It is resistant to scratches, abrasions, chipping, fading, and corrosion.
Solid plastic is also a durable material, thanks to its surface that is resistant to both scratch and graffiti. Since it’s a non-porous material, it’s very useful for bathrooms in humid environments. They are ideal for commercial bathrooms with shower stalls, such as in bathrooms near swimming pools, and gyms.
Solid plastic only needs a little upkeep so it’s an excellent choice for bathrooms that cannot be checked often, like in public parks.
Laminate is another affordable choice when it comes to commercial shower stalls for business. It has increased design flexibility and an impact-resistant particle board core. Covered with thick vertical-grade laminate, this material allows various colors and patterns. Weathered ash design offers a natural wood appearance, while cloth-inspired patterns like Crisp Linen offers a light, comforting design.
Stainless steel is a premium material, so it has the same price range as phenolic and features a durable honeycomb core, a rigid shoe base, and welded corners. It’s very attractive for its anti-corrosion and anti-rust properties, as well as its beauty and elegance. Most stainless-steel partitions come in a brushed satin finish. They can also be upgraded to a leather-textured surface. Because of its sleek, sophisticated look, it can impress not just your regular occupants, but also any VIP client. The good thing about it is that it makes it graffiti-resistant because of its strength.
Phenolic is a high-quality plastic bathroom partition material, and it combines the moisture and germ resistance of solid plastic with a more superior aesthetic of laminate. Phenolic bathroom partitions usually come in a range of color options, which include stone and natural wood patterns. They also come with easy-stall stainless steel shoes.
When choosing the right material for your commercial bathroom stalls, make sure to check if they meet the legal requirements for commercial bathroom stall health and safety. Materials coming from foreign countries often have questionable quality so don’t forget to check the quality and safety of the bathroom stall materials.
Commercial Bathroom Stalls for Business: Bathroom Design
As an owner, you should keep in mind that the layout of stalls and privacy partitions is important for any commercial bathroom design. You can maximize the number of toilets if you have a good layout. This will allow you to have a good flow of traffic for your commercial bathroom and serve more guests while keeping them comfortable.
If you’re looking for a layout and design for your bathroom, you need to make sure it fits your commercial bathroom. Try to get complimentary design services if you can, so you’ll get a layout that will work for your business.
If you’re still thinking of how to design your commercial bathroom, it will help you if you consider the following:
- The number of toilets. The first step is to decide on the number of toilets and urinal privacy partitions. Does your bathroom have enough space for the desired number of toilets and urinals?
- The layout. Once you’ve decided on the number of toilets and urinals, the next step is to decide on the floor plan. Does your commercial bathroom need to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act? If so, you should make sure to follow the guidelines, in a way that the layout will fit your room’s dimensions.
- The measurement. Lastly, you need to set a custom dimension for each of your bathroom stalls (and privacy screens) based on the measurements of your bathrooms.
If you have enough space, you may add as many rooms as you want, and create each layout that is specific to the space you have for the bathroom. It’s best if you work with a company so you can better decide on your bathroom design if you need help.
If you need assistance on how you can layout the bathroom, then you can get in touch with a team of experts when it comes to the design. Doing so will help you create the most efficient bathroom for your occupants. Just pick the partition material, and the team should be able to help you create a custom layout that is perfect for your commercial bathroom space.