Today, the creation of the interior plan from scratch or renovation processes is as easy as never before. Multiple services and digital instruments help even beginners to make amazing projects.
The top list of the prominent services for design creation includes 10 positions, of which 5 are elaborated for iOS and Android smartphones and 5 are for Windows and Mac computers.
The list includes free programs and paid services. Of course, when it comes to paid services, more often, they can offer more bonuses for users. Fortunately, the Payday Depot service can help you to afford apps with a wide range of opportunities.
Apps for smartphones:
- Havenly. The app offers consultations with designers, useful pieces of advice, a shopping list, and a great choice of décor elements. Havenly is free, but the upgrade of the planning package is not. The cost is $79.
- Homestyler. It is considered the best item from the “free” list. The program allows the creation of users’ own design projects in the section DIY (Do It Yourself). Technical processes are simple, so it is useful for newbies as well. The app includes 3D designer software and furnishing instrument.
- RoomPlanner by IKEA. The program is very convenient to use. Its main function is to assist you to plan the furniture arrangement and layout. Users can enter parameters like the space size into the service. Consider that it was not elaborated for experienced specialists.
- Houzz. The instrument is a kind of informative source, which provides multiple concept ideas to inspire designers and artists. It is not a practical service but a creative one. The offered mood board gives access to the list of different categories of the most popular samples and ratings of relevant products.
- MagicPlan. The program is used for the creation of floor sketches. It is possible to scan produced images of plans. If you need to provide a quick plan, the service is a perfect choice because it does not demand any drawings and calculations.
Apps for computers:
- Foyr Neo. The ideal program for floor plans building. It allows for making 2D sketches and then transforming them into 3D projects. Over 50,000 items (virtual furniture models and décor elements) are approachable for your 3D projects.
- Sketchup. The program is kind of a gaming program because it is prominent among artists who download the instrument to create. Sketchup offers unlimited opportunities for creative users, including interior engineers and beginning architects.
- Floorplanner. The program allows users to produce 2D blueprints and generate 3D images in a couple of clicks. The service is also called an electronic editor. It is suitable for detailed floor planning. In addition, the app allows for planning the layout of the garden.
- HouzzPro. The program is a high-class instrument for professional architects. The service offers a great range of instruments, which allow planning, decorating, and creating. It is even possible to provide payments in the app.
- SmartDraw. The program includes a wide choice of online graphics and presentations. You can design both floor and space plans for offices, apartments, residences, etc.