Sleep is wonderful and rejuvenating. It restores both mind and body. However, a frightening number of individuals suffer from lack of restorative sleep because of several factors. These factors are many and complex. Everything from chronic illness and pain, to stress and anxiety can keep individuals awake or tossing and turning all night long every night no matter how tired they are. There are approximately 40 million individuals that suffer from chronic lack of sleep and over 70 different types of sleep disorders. In addition, another staggering 60% of individuals spend at least one or two nights per week without getting the proper restorative sleep that is needed. Buying the best natural pillow online can alleviate some sleep problems, and online retailers like Turmerry.com are providing these types of pillows now.
Lack of good sound sleep has an impact on many levels of functioning.
- The body rejuvenates its cells during prolonged uninterrupted sleep.
- The mind relaxes and calmness is asserted again.
- Functioning and clarity of thought are reinstated.
- It helps to prevent health issues such as heart problems, diabetes, and other associated illnesses.
- It makes individuals more prone to accidents due to lack of clarity during the day after a restless night.
What are some solutions that are easy and quick solutions to lack of sleep?
The first would be assessing why a person can’t sleep. Is it a deep psychological problem, anxiety, stress, or simply a series of bodily aches and pains that can keep a person tossing and turning all night? If it’s simply a matter of tossing and turning because of bodily aches and pains, the solution can be quite simple! Replacing an old, worn out, flat, synthetic cheap pillow sometimes can address bodily aches and pains. Especially in the cases where neck pain is the culprit a pillow that is too flat or made of materials that do not support the neck properly, can have an impact on a continuous, restorative eight hours of sleep per night. Natural and organic pillows can alleviate neck pain by providing support. Buckwheat pillows in addition, have a cooling sensation and users do report that they are not only comfortable and pliable but fun to sleep on as they make a distressing crackling noise.
Some other factors that are easily remedied by pillow choice are use of natural, non-toxic materials.
Individuals can have allergies to synthetic pillows of which they are unaware, and natural material pillows can alleviate this problem. Not only are natural and organic pillows non-toxic, but they are also more eco-friendly. They can last longer and afford cost savings. Many individuals are unaware of the health hazards that can involve cheap, synthetic materials pillows. Called Allergic Dermatitis, many individuals are not knowledgeable of the problem and can feel unrested and lethargic each day.
Other problems are exacerbated by using cheap synthetic pillows for sleep.
Each night our bodies release dead skin cells and hair follicle cells. Each person also sweats just a little each night and natural pillows that are non-toxic allow the sweat to evaporate quickly. These natural material pillows also do not retain as much dead skin cells and hair follicle cells. Add to this the very real presence of dust mites. Dust mites are very tiny microscopic bugs that do exist in all furnishings but most especially bedding. They thrive on dust and other shed materials such as skin cells. But using natural pillows that are also non-toxic, and maybe even organic, can cut back on the amount of dust mites significantly.
Individual’s bodies shed skin and follicle cells twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
However, it is much easier for dust mites to cling and multiple in cheap synthetic materials, than it is for them to do so in more natural pillow alternatives. Buckwheat does not provide much of a haven for mites with its hard-grained little pellets and other organic materials can also suppress or inhibit the growth of these little “critters.” It’s never possible to be 100% dust mite free but having a good natural pillow or a totally organic one can assist in mitigating the proliferation of them. Dust mites and other allergens thrive in warm moist environments, and natural pillows, organic pillows, and non-toxic pillows can have cooling effects.
Consumers now are also more environmentally aware and seek eco-friendly pillows.
Over the past decade, the dedication to eco-friendly products has grown exponentially. This growth has also shown up with consumers’ attempts to buy eco-friendly pillows. These types of pillows can be hard to find offline but much easier to research and purchase online on sites such as Turmerry.com. It just takes a little research into the world of all natural, organic, non-toxic, and eco-friendly pillows, but the payoffs in better sleep and better overall health are well worth it.
An eco-friendly interior, such as pillows, mattresses, sheets, duvet covers, and comforters, promotes good health for your family. But why are they better than regular ones?
Here are some reasons why eco-friendly pillows are better to have when it comes to making your bedroom a truly ‘green’ one.
- First of all, you need to realize that organic-themed beddings and other pillow covers are not only environmentally friendly, but they’re also healthier. This is because the materials used in manufacturing these items are much safer and more reliable than those manufactured from other materials. This means that they’re made using the best possible cotton, bamboo, or hemp fibers.
- Organic pillows guarantee that you’ll experience the softness your body needs to get a good night’s sleep. PineTales Pillows can help you find high-quality organic and eco-friendly pillows.
- Organic and eco-friendly pillows are often very easy to care for. If you know how to care for your pillow properly, then it wouldn’t only help preserve its freshness, but it would also ensure its durability. This is because natural fiber pillows require very little attention in order to stay looking good and soft.
- When it comes to organic and eco-friendly pillows, there are also a lot of colors that you can choose from. With this, you have the option to match your furniture and upholstery with the best pillow covers.
- Aside from being the best of its kind, organic and eco-friendly pillow covers are also quite cheap compared to other types of pillow covers. The reason for this is that these items are produced from the finest quality fabrics, so you don’t have to worry about spending a fortune on them.
Organic and eco-friendly pillow covers are a good investment. So, go ahead and get yourself some organic and eco-friendly pillows for your home. This will not just help you enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep, but it’ll also make your entire bedroom look more luxurious.