Every building, household, or car accumulates stubborn dirt and grime over time. And only a pressure washer can handle this problem better than the traditional way of cleaning the surface manually.
Now, you are probably looking for a high-quality, durable, portable, easy-to-operate and a reasonably priced pressure washer. Unfortunately, with hundreds of options out there, it’s a bit difficult to determine which brand and model offers the best value for your money.
You must have a keen eye to determine which one works to your expectations or best, surpass them. There are a lot of things to consider and check when choosing the best pressure washer for your money.
Don’t worry, we’ve listed our top picks to help you save time, visit here.
Pressure washers can clean even the toughest dirt from your cars.
3 Best Pressure Washers for Your Money
- Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S
This is one of the most affordable gas pressure washers if you’ll consider the performance it offers. It has a power which is 10 times the strength of an average unit and is proven effective in cleaning the toughest and thickest dirt build-up for the longest period of time.
With a heavy-duty engine from Honda, you will definitely get the value for your money in terms of durability. You will be able to use it for a long number of hours, and it will still be perfectly fine even if you use it frequently. This is highly recommended for big property owners like schools, buildings, and housing owners, too.
- Stanley SLP2050
You get the value for your money with this carry-around electric pressure washer. One advantage of using this pressure washer is that you can move from one place to another, thanks to its mobile car design. It has a good cleaning power for animal cages, cement floors and walls, pavements, benches, garbage cans and can even be used on pools as well.
This electrically powered pressure washer has its own detergent tank that makes it more convenient to use. It also comes with five quick-change nozzles so that you could vary the strength of pressure you specifically need at the moment.
- GreenWorks GPW1501
This most preferred pressure washer by homeowners is almost weightless. It is only 17 pounds, so you can manage to carry it inside or outside the house. What most users love about this unit is that it does not release any strong-smelling scent or fumes. It is one of the best pressure washers for your money if you’re thinking of getting one specifically for home use.
There are reasonably priced but high-quality pressure washers that can make cleaning a breeze.
So, how do you choose the best pressure washer for the money? Put this list up in finding the most affordable pressure washer:
- Durability – No one really wants to spend hundreds of dollars only for it to be a junk the next time you use it. That is a total waste of money. Always consider the durability of the unit by looking through features that contribute to prolonging its lifespan. Choose a unit with a welded metal frame construction, as welded structure proves to be more durable than a pressure washer with plastic material.
However, most household electric pressure washers are made with a plastic body. In this case, choose one made of polycarbonate plastic; this is a lightweight yet high-performance plastic.
- Brand – Always check the brand! It is important because there are lesser known companies who sell pressure washers that are substandard and did not pass the standard quality check for electrical/mechanical products. These products might cause an electrical failure, short circuit, or even explode. You don’t want that to happen, of course; safety should always be your main concern. So even if you have to spend a few more cash on the popular brands, that is still a good investment since you can guarantee your safety.
- Warranty – Warranty protects your valuable investment; thus, the best pressure washer for your money is the one with the most warranty years and services. On average, pressure washers have at least a 2-year limited warranty for consumer use. However, you’d be happy to know that some brands offer an additional commercial warranty, as well as accessories and parts warranty, on top of the standard consumer protection warranty.
- PSI & GPM – PSI is Pounds per Square Inch and GPM is Gallons per Minute. This is used as measurements of water pressure and water flow. Higher PSI means higher force and lots of water, so you need to calculate these measurements for proper utilization.
- Nozzle Tips – The best value pressure washers come with 3-5 quick-connect nozzle tips. These nozzle tip attachments can range from 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, and the soap nozzle applicator. The more nozzle tips included in the unit, the better.
The question “what is the best pressure washer for your money?” is rather a subjective one. Each person has different cleaning needs, thus requires a different pressure washer. The 3 top picks we presented above are great for home use and frequent medium-duty cleaning tasks such as driveway cleaning, car washing, vinyl siding cleaning, and other home chores. If you are looking for pressure washer units with a much higher cleaning power, then you must also expect to pay more for such units.
What pressure washer brand and model do you use right now? Do you think you got the value for your money? Let us know and visit our site: Pressure Washer Guides