Who’s behind this site?
Why interior design and not a different field? Well, I’ve been passionate about it since I discovered you can find really good designs online that you can apply to your own decor.
The problem is that not many people know it. What I found online helped us decorate the space we lived in. And we moved three times in the past 10 years, so we had some time to practice applying decor ideas we found online.
So, what’s Impressive Interior Design?
We consider Impressive Interior Design to be the primary source of information for every professional in the field of interior design and architecture. We are offering a platform of essential resources for every professional in the industry, on all stages of a variety of projects, throughout the entire design process.
Since 2012, we aim to smoothly connect the various representatives of the industry, promote creativity and tailored solutions, innovation, and collaboration across a wide range of practice areas and platforms.
From interior design trends and decoration ideas for your home, tips for various room settings and DIY projects to luxury interior design and small budget projects, we are dedicated to sharing the best information and resources in the industry. Whether you are a perfect beginner or hobby interior designer or a professional designer or architect keen to hone your knowledge, our regular blog posts are aimed at offering the right advice and support when you need it the most.
For more details and resources, feel free to refer to the following sections:
- Apartments – how to improve the design standards of your apartment; comparative approaches of different decoration styles; tips about how to decorate your condominium or small apartment; creative design inspiration; different examples of top-notch design homes all over the world, created by prestigious design studios.
- Houses – unique interior or exterior, interior designs of houses from all over the world; inspiration for designing a perfect garden or pool; sustainable home design solutions;
- Living room – how to decorate a living room on a budget – including by picking up the right IKEA pieces of furniture – or a luxurious interior; learning how to match different styles of furniture and decorations to the family size and the requirements of your living room; how to deal with specific types of living rooms, such as open, rustic or tropical living room; how to integrate or build the main design around specific pieces of decoration, such as the TV set.
- Bedroom – how to create an intimate ambiance in your bedroom; how to choose the right colors and decorations; understand various styles and specific requirements in terms of decorations and furniture.
- Bathroom – popular colors and patterns; various decorations – tiles including, accessories and furniture that suit your bathroom; how to create your home spa.
- Kitchen – how to create the right balance between the need for practical solutions and the various design requirements; modern and traditional ideas for an outstanding kitchen design;
- Office – how to create a modern yet outstanding design-wise office; ideas for setting up your home office; office flooring ideas; tips about improving productivity through the choice of adequate interior design solutions.
- Furniture and Decorations – how to find the right style of furniture of your house, how to decorate your house on a budget, luxurious furniture inspiration for the house of your dreams; stairways, and walls decorations.
- Architecture – find out what does it mean to be an architect; various architecture styles and solutions; outline of successful architecture projects from all over the world.
If you are interested in a specific topic or you have an idea or project in this field that you think it may be of interest for us, feel free to get in touch. We are looking forward to it. You can also find us on LinkedIn, although we haven’t really explored the potential of the platform yet.